Tuesday, March 1, 2016

OUGD402 Whitewall Galleries

Whitewall galleries in Leeds city centre was not what I expected at all, looking small on the outside but actually spanning across 3 floors inside. At first I was a bit apprehensive to look around as it looked like an expensive, high-end gallery. However, the women on the front desk assured me it was okay to take a look round and offered to answer any questions that I might have about the artists etc. The gallery was focused on fine art in a range of medias, I took inspiration from paintings that used bright colours to represent a scenery or landscape, they were immersive and the vivd colours really captured the beauty. Colour is something that I would like to work more with often and appropriately.


Inam


 Johnathan Shaw


Carl Shanes



No comments:

Post a Comment