Saturday, March 12, 2016

OUGD402 Studio Brief 02 - Self Branding - Final Design

After I had finished the box I also decided to make a letter template asking for work experience. Overall I think I have made a good start at my own branding, although I know that I can push and refine this so much further. In particular my business card needs more work as I don't think the design works as well as I thought it would, next year I want to focus on how I could improve this. One of the strongest things that came out of this project is my logo, I believe it to be bold and iconic, I am really happy with how it turned out and hope to develop a strong brand around it. I have found this project to be extremely challenging as I couldn't seem to grasp at a design that represents me. As the course goes on and into next year I think I will be more sure of myself as a designer and know how to properly brand myself.







Feedback:
The packaging and logo is minimal and classic looking, (the black logo sticker is really cool) the choice of using the blue texture within your brand shows that you are still in the experimental phase of your design practice therefore it communicates effectively. The possible improvements would be to have less white space on the packaging and maybe use the blue texture more throughout the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment