Sunday, March 13, 2016

OUGD402 The Dieline Awards

One of my favourite sources of inspiration for packaging design is The Dieline, which is a website cataloguing the best in the world. While I was browsing on their website I noticed that they have an award. The Dieline Awards are an international design competition recognising the world's best consumer product packaging design. It's now in it's 7th year of running and has an esteemed panel of structural packaging, design, branding, and consumer product experts. Accepting submission from around the globe, The Dieline Awards names its winners based on three vital design components: Creativity, Marketability, and Innovation.


The prizes within the awards are really beneficial to get yourself noticed as a designer. The awards is an really exciting opportunity for everyone to get involved in. I aim to one day enter within this competition, I'm not really as interested in winning as taking part will be a big step to help with my confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment