Wednesday, February 8, 2017

OUGD502 Nest Issue 10 Launch

Nest Issue 10 Launch:
I went down to the launch night of LCA's student magazine run by Erin in our class to show support and to see some of the work that is featured. The magazine itself is well presented with a clean layout, I particularly like the cover using tracing paper and a white emboss. I was really happy for Erin that the magazine and the launch were such a great success. I think that it is really important to support what others are doing in the group. It can also give me a chance to submit work to the magazine. It was also really good at getting people together, it was a chance to talk to people in the class in a more relaxed, casual setting. Events like this help you to be more comfortable to network and talk about art & design with others, this could then lead on to collaboration and work.



No comments:

Post a Comment