Wednesday, February 8, 2017

OUGD502 Module Assessment Feedback - Design Production

Module Assessment Feedback - Design Production:



When I received my module assessment feedback and result I was pleasantly surprised by my mark. Personally I did not think I would get such a high grade so I am proud of myself and it has given me a boost that I can actually do this. Within the module I felt quite unmotivated and lost, it felt like I wasn't giving myself enough time as well as thinking that I wasn't coming up with creative designs. After talking through with Simon I have realised it comes down to confidence, I need to be less focused on what everyone else is doing and realise that I am here for a reason. 

For studio brief one I haven't been entirely happy with the production of my book, I feel like the front cover really lets it down. When I get my book back I want to work on this further trying to make the bind less flexible by using glue and I need to come up with a way to make the title of the book stand out a lot more. I want to do this not only for my portfolio but for my peace of mind because I am not entirely happy, and it had the potential to be a really successful publication. I think going back to this will help me to develop as a designer and hopefully making this better will help me gain more confidence and feel prouder about my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment