Monday, May 14, 2018

OUGD602 Website

Website:

I used wix to build my website and bought my own personal domain:
www.georgina-smith.co.uk



I have used large scale imaged to really show off and create intrigue for my projects. I have done this in a clear layout so that it is easy to navigate and presents the work in the best format possible.



I have tried to write about my projects in a concise and engaging manner based on Alec workshop - writing about you work.

Developing my website I have had to mock-up a lot of my work, this has given me a lot more confidence as I have started to feel proud of the work I have been producing. Seeing everything put together and laid out professionally makes me feel more confident in my abilities. 

I decided against buying an email address as at the time I couldn't afford to financially. Hopefully this won't impact people responding to my normal email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment