Friday, May 4, 2018

OUGD602 Personal Branding - Packs

Pack:
I've had a look online at mail boxes so that I can easily send out any promotional branding. I have found some white A5 boxes which I think will work really well, and can be easily posted.




Creative CV - Design:

I want to display my CV in a more creative way but still keeping it quite simple. Looking in packaging and folding books at templates has helped to give me some ideas. I have found a net in one book which I think could work really well.



I think that where the 'W' is I could replace that with my logo 'g', just making it more of an interesting layout to present my information. After testing the net out I don't think it would work appropriately as a CV as I would be wasting too much paper, I don't want to print on anything bigger than A3.

Therefore I think that this design would work more appropriately for a cover letter to help grab attention.



I've tried to think about what I can do without the next exceeding A3 for my CV. I have created a gate fold net on A4, with a slot to put my business card in.

Inside:



Outside:



This net gives me a lot of space to work with which will be good to present all of my CV information.

No comments:

Post a Comment