Monday, May 14, 2018

OUGD602 Personal Branding - Packs

Packs:
As I want to try and get an internship within a studio so that I can learn more about the industry, I have decided to send out packs. Hopefully, this will gain more attention from something physical and tactile then just an email.

I'm using white boxes to provide a clean look from which I can apply my own design.

Stickers
Round frosted stickers will be used on the front of the box and to close the CV. It helps to keep the branding strong and consistent throughout. 

CV 
I have designed a landscape CV with a gat-fold which is closed together with a sticker. There is also a slot for the business card.

Mini Portfolio 
I wanted to include a taster of my work so I created a small publication of large images all in blue. This will hopefully spark interest where they will look further on my website.

Cover Letter
This uses the logo to create interest be being half cut out and remains consistent with the branding.








Studios I have sent the packs to...
- Robot Food (Leeds)
- Hullabaloo (Loughborough)
- R Design (London)
- Family and Friends (London)

These studios mainly focus on packaging and branding which is the area of graphic design that I want to go into. It will be useful if I get a work placement through this as I will be able to see whether packaging design is for me. I will also learn whether I would enjoy working in a studio environment.

Although it has been difficult getting over my lack of confidence I now feel more professional and confident in myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment