Tuesday, May 2, 2017

OUGD502 Studio Brief 02 - Robot Food - Letter

Robot Food - Letter:

Unfortunately I never got a response from Robot Food via email, this is probably due to them receiving a high volume of emails, and it probably doesn't stand out enough. I was planning to go down to there studio to see if I could get a face to face interview, however due to going back to work over easter, I thought it best to see if I could get a response via letter.

On the front of the letter I decided to do a quick doodle relating to their studio. I thought that this would be more personal and something that would provoke a response.



On the other side I wrote out what I wanted to say to Simon Forster, founder and creative director of Robot Food.



I then wrote out 10 questions which will help me to better understand about his studio and his own creative practice.


I was slightly nervous to send the letter off as I was conscious of my handwriting and I also didn't know if the doodle came across a bit too cheesy. As it's a studio that I really admire I am really hoping that I get a response. I have asked for a response by either email or letter.


No comments:

Post a Comment