Tuesday, May 2, 2017

OUGD502 Studio Brief 02 - Creative Report - Ideas

Creative Report - Ideas:

As I wanted to think about the structure / packaging element to present my report, I began looking at nets in books from the library. 

Possible Ideas:










After thinking further about these possible structures one stuck out to me in particular. The last structure, which is double sided cards that slot together to build a tower or other 3D object. I think this relates to how Simon built his studio, the challenges he faced, but how all of these things make up the successful studio he has. It can also be seen in another way relating to how the studio builds brands. To me this is an interesting way to display the creative report that reflects the studio well. Hopefully this also won't be too challenging to make, as it only requires cutting out. As the cards are flat these can easily be posted out to people where they can make there own structures whilst learning about the studio, it will make it more interactive and create something more memorable that sticks in the mind.

I now need to work on how I am going to design these cards, I have had problems with double sided print not lining up properly so I will need to take this into consideration. Potentially printing the designs single side and sticking them together so that it lines up appropriately.

Colour is also going to be really important as I want to produce something bright, bold and engaging that reflects their portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment