Wednesday, February 24, 2016

OUGD402 Photography and Lighting Induction

Today we had an introduction into setting up the lighting for a photoshoot. I really enjoyed the session as I felt like I gained a lot of valuable information and I took some successful photographs. I am hoping later to photograph my colour theory leaflet and my cookbook so it was really important that I know how to set up and properly work with lighting.

Standard settings my camera should be set at:


I took along with me some of the books I made in book binding to photograph:

















I then moved on to look at another object to photograph:










Overall I really enjoyed the workshop and it has allowed me to become more confident in my own photography skills, making sure that I can document my work more professionally. Hopefully I will make use of the photography rooms and equipment to help push my work further.

No comments:

Post a Comment