Thursday, April 5, 2018

OUGD602 Personal Branding (Research)

Personal Branding (Research):

To help feel inspired I want to look at what I believe to be successful personal branding, and to see what I should and shouldn't be doing.


A textured off white stock with a large logotype captures attention straight away. The use of one bright, bold colour grabs attention - clean simple design.


Simple design that uses clever word play to make it more memorable.


Pattern/illustration with striking colours make it visually engaging. I also like the frosted/clear envelope as it smartens the overall presentation.


Big bold type to draw attention, simple colour palette and layout.


Coloured edges on cards add extra visual appeal.


Engaging CV through type and layout - organises information and makes it more interesting.


Bold colours and bold type - design kept simple.


A really creative concept that stands out because it's completely different.


Creating a publication about them and their work - bold, eye-catching design.

I know that for my design I want bold typography and I want a bright pop of colour worked into the design. I want to keep it as simple as possible, making sure I don't overcomplicate anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment