Thursday, April 5, 2018

OUGD602 Personal Branding (Reflection)

Personal Branding (Reflection):

I haven't really thought about my personal branding since my first year. Now that I am nearing the end of my course it is something that I really need to think about, as this is how I am going to be presented professionally. 

Personal branding from 1st year:

Logo:
I created the logo using Marion Regular and editing the loop of the 'g' so this it looked more like an 's', which is a combination of my initials. I am quite happy with this outcome as I think it works well as an interesting shape that combines my initials.

Marion Regular


Edited logo

  

Business Card:
The business card uses the logo and Marion Regular for the typeface. It was printed on cream pearlescent card which was folded and tied together with a black ribbon. I really do not like my business card I want to completely redesign it whilst still incorporating the logo. I want to try and find a better typeface as I don't think it reflects me or my design style very well.



Pack:
For the pack that I would send out to potential employers I produced a happy meal style box to hint at McDonalds being my first job. Inside is my CV, business card and a vinyl sticker. I don't know yet whether to stick with this concept and just make it a lot better more visually appealing and make it really stand out. Or I could scrap this idea and go in a completely different direction, but one that hints at my interest in packaging.





No comments:

Post a Comment