Tuesday, April 17, 2018

OUGD602 Personal Branding - Business Card Stock

Business Card Stock:

As I've got quite a simple design I want to have a good stock which looks sleek and professional. Im going to have a look on G.F Smith as they have a wide range of stocks in different colours and textures.

Colorplan - Cool Blue


Gmund Heidi - Faded Grey


Softy - White


Wild - White


Twist - White


Colorplan - Pale Grey


Colorplan - Natural


Colorplan - Ice White


After looking through the G.F Smith swatch book I noticed that some of these papers looked quite different from how they looked online. This was really useful that I checked the book before I ordered the paper.

I have decided to order the Colorplan Cool Blue 350gsm and Wild White 300gsm. I have ordered 5 A4 sheets of each so that I will have 40 cards per stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment